We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If your order was marked delivered but you did not receive it, we ask that you please follow the steps below so we may help locate your package.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery (friend, family member, roommate, neighbor, office manager, etc.)
- Contact your local post office to see if they still have your package
- Sometimes packages may say delivered up to 1 business day prior to arrival
If you are still unable to locate your package, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In this email, please include
- The first and last name used to place this order
- Your order number
- The day your order was marked delivered
Once we have this information, we can proceed with assisting you.